The Leviticus 23 Podcast explains the various feasts mentioned in Leviticus 23.
These feasts are:
- The Sabbath (Leviticus 23:3) - points to Jesus as our Sabbath Rest (Hebrews 4).
- The Passover (Leviticus 23:5) - points to Jesus as our Passover Lamb (John 1:29).
- The Feast of Unleavened Bread (Leviticus 23:6-8) - points to Jesus as our Bread of Life (John 6:36).
- The First Fruits (Leviticus 23:10-15) - points to Jesus and the day He rose from the grave (1 Corinthians 15:20).
- Pentecost (Leviticus 23:16-22) - points to the giving of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1).
- The Feast of Trumpets (Leviticus 23:24-25) - points to when Jesus will gather His people to Himself (1 Corinthians 15:52).
- The Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:27-32) - points to Jesus as the ultimate Yom Kippur (Romans 3:25, Hebrews 2:17).
- The Feast of Tabernacles (Leviticus 23:34-36) - points to how Jesus tabernacled among us (John 1:14).
The podcast also mentions a helpful book which explains the feasts and shows how they point to Jesus. That book is "God's Appointed Times" by Barney Kasdan. It can be found here on Amazon.